This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix PR objc/19321 and assorted bogosities
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:07:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix PR objc/19321 and assorted bogosities
- References: <DB8D2714-669D-11D9-9AC0-00039390FFE2@apple.com>
Ziemowit Laski wrote:
This patch (finally!) fixes the mysterious loss of volatile-ness
experienced by PARM_DECLs
in ObjC methods. I'm not terribly proud of the objc.dg/volatile-1.m
test case, as it only really works for PowerPC Darwin targets; I'm
hoping people can add assembly patterns to search for on their own
platforms. Or perhaps there is a better, target-independent way of
testing this; suggestions are welcome and encouraged.
You can scan the ".optimized" dump.