This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update to
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:06:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Update to
- References: <41E6C51C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <21746592.1105728339790.JavaMail.email@example.com> <41E82C78.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The patch is attached. It was bootstrapped and make -k checked on
> powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu using all languages except treelang. It
> generated fewer FAILures on the ACATS tests.
Could you please post the results before/after for review ?
Fewer does not necessarily mean better, in particular if there are
*new* failures that are more critical than the old ones: each failure
may not have the same importance in term of usability.