This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ lexical analysis rework
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Matt Austern <matt at lafstern dot org>,Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>,Steve Naroff <snaroff at apple dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:46:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: C++ lexical analysis rework
- References: <BE108272.8A89email@example.com>
> Although other targets may still depend on stabs for quite a while?
I'm only a SPARC maintainer and most SPARC targets have switched to DWARF-2 as
far as I know (the only big name left is OpenBSD). If the biggest user of
STABS (Apple) and the C++ maintainers are fine with the change, so am I.