This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-ssa-dom.c: Speed up tree_ssa_dominator_optimize.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:41:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-ssa-dom.c: Speed up tree_ssa_dominator_optimize.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 20:50 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to speed up tree_ssa_dominator_optimize by
> removing a call to mark_dfs_back_edges.
> Jeff removed all uses of EDGE_DFS_BACK in tree-ssa-dom.c, so we don't
> need to call mark_dfs_back_edges.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2005-01-10 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * tree-ssa-dom.c (tree_ssa_dominator_optimize): Don't call
This is fine.