This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping patches (4.0 regressions)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 02:31:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: ping patches (4.0 regressions)
- References: <1F6EC9BE-50A4-11D9-9FB0-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu> <187E1588-56A7-11D9-9D38-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu> <E5099399-5BA2-11D9-8F73-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Time for my semi weekly ping of 4.0 regressions patches again
(I had forgot last week).
Old ones which I also pinged last couple of weeks (both of them are
already partly approved):
ICE jumping into statement expression
The middle-end part was approved waiting for a C front-end person
to approve the other part.
code bloat by 31% mainly by IV-OPT
The fold part was approved, just waiting for approval for the ivopt
New ones from the last two weeks (or forgotten ones):
Fix PR18681 (access checking for typedef types using different approach)
Fix PR rtl-optimization/19296, Range check on short miscompiled
PR tree-optimization/19337, nested functions inlining into itself.
Fix digest_init vector handling (PRs middle-end/19164, c/17297)
Fix target/19378: Fix AVR build failures
Fix PR inline-asm/16194, register and memory operands and clobbers