This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix Objective-C options when -E is used
- From: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:02:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix Objective-C options when -E is used
- References: <991491E8-6685-11D9-9A24-003065BDF310@apple.com>
On 14 Jan 2005, at 15.39, Mike Stump wrote:
We were talking about the below patch around here, and we notice we've
managed to fix it twice now... Time to really fix it.
The problem is that -E can't use cc1 to do preprocessing, as it
doesn't accept Objective-C only flags. This change switches over to
using cc1obj to do preprocessing as we already do when -save-temps is
Oked by Zem.
Indeed. If anyone knows how to concoct a test case for this, we'd be