This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR other/19328
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:48:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR other/19328
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200501090444.j094iErL018874@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
Tested on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11. Ok for main?
No this is wrong, only the change to dg-require-alias should be required
as it just changes this to be unsupported test. The warnings cause
this to fail which is why the dg-require-alias is there.
I don't know why I got the warnings when I changed dg-require-alias
the first time. However, when I retried it in a new build from scratch I
didn't get the warnings and the test was unsupported.
The dg-require-alias part of the patch is OK.