This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [docs] Mention autogen for testing
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Arend Bayer <arend dot bayer at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:23:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [docs] Mention autogen for testing
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 13, 2005, at 6:20 PM, Arend Bayer wrote:
Would have been helpful for me.
This is mentioned in the Prerequisites section:
autogen version 5.5.4 (or later) and
guile version 1.4.1 (or later)
Necessary to regenerate fixinc/fixincl.x from fixinc/inclhack.def and
Necessary to run the fixinc make check.