This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The DWARF2 debugging section size is different in different machine
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: chandrakala chavva <cchavva at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:32:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: The DWARF2 debugging section size is different in different machine
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 06:07:09PM -0800, chandrakala chavva wrote:
> * dwarf2out.c (dw_long_long_struct): Change struct elements
> to "unsigned long long".
(1) You must use HOST_WIDE_INT, and not "long long" within gcc
(2) There are *lots* of places within dwarfout.c that are not
safe wrt HOST_WIDE_INT and ought to be.