This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Mark DIVS and DIVU SH2A instructions as unusable in delayslots
- From: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:41:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA: Mark DIVS and DIVU SH2A instructions as unusable in delayslots
- References: <email@example.com> <41E43AAC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41E4FD0A.email@example.com>
Nick Clifton wrote:
My understanding is that this processor does not allow these
instructions in the delay slots at all. Or rather that the presence
of such instructions in the delay slot is illegal and their behaviour
will be undefined. This was confirmed for us by Allan Tajii of Renesas.
The patch is OK then to apply.