This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gfortran doesn't call targetm.init_builtins()
- From: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:00:10 +0200
- Subject: gfortran doesn't call targetm.init_builtins()
Any reason why there is no call to targetm.init_builtins() for Fortran?
(For C/C++ it is called in c-common.c c_common_nodes_and_builtins() and
for Ada in ada/utils.c gnat_install_builtins ()).
Is it O.K. to add it as following in fortran/f95-lang.c:
*************** gfc_init_builtin_functions (void)
*** 863,868 ****
--- 863,870 ----
ftype = build_function_type (pvoid_type_node, tmp);
gfc_define_builtin ("__builtin_alloca", ftype, BUILT_IN_ALLOCA,
+ targetm.init_builtins ();