This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: broken ia64 TImode shift
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:24:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: broken ia64 TImode shift
- References: <email@example.com>
While doing this I also added left shifts. Rotates should be trivial,
too, but I don't know which languages can actually generate them and thus
have no way to test...
In C, things like (x << 27) | (x >> 5) should generate a rotate for