This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, i386]: Fix target/19356
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:09:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, i386]: Fix target/19356
- References: <41E390A1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 09:38:57AM +0100, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> The problem here is that IX86_BUILTIN_MMX_ZERO and IX86_BUILTIN_CLRTI
> return const0_rtx instead of CONST0_RTX in proper mode.
I belive this has been fixed with my patch for 13366. Sorry,
I should have taken ownership of this pr so that no one else
would spend time on it...