This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libiberty] Minor markup fix
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:43:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libiberty] Minor markup fix
OK, so it wasn't as bad as I thought, and the build wasn't a complete build,
only a complete relink including verification of generated files. As the
patch fixes the markup I wanted to correct, I'm committing this with this
2005-01-11 Tobias Schl"uter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* hex.c (hex_value): Group 'unsigned int' together to get correct
* functions.texi: Regenerate.
after making sure that the changes to functions.texi were not beyond reason (a
few line-numbers changed, but that's it).
(I didn't find a means of manually inserting header in mozilla, otherwise I
wouldn't have broken threading :-)