This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR 19333
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:08:15 +0900
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR 19333
- References: <20050110085015.GA23551@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <20050111085030.GE26815@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:-
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 09:50:15AM +0100, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> > extern short ac;
> This makes no sense. Surely it's invalid C?
It certainly is; but maybe it's (yet another) GCC extension. I
can't see much point in it though.