This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix for mudflap 19319, tree_addressable aggregate returns
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:40:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix for mudflap 19319, tree_addressable aggregate returns
- References: <20050110232910.GA7318@redhat.com>
Any comments, rth/jason/others?
Uh, if only mudflap needs this, shouldn't we only do this when
flag_mudflap is true?