This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR19090] Add -Wno-pointer-sign option
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andi Kleen <ak at muc dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:46:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR19090] Add -Wno-pointer-sign option
- References: <20050110024410.GA61472@muc.de>
On Jan 9, 2005, at 9:44 PM, Andi Kleen wrote:
+Don't warn for pointer argument passing or assignment with different
+Only useful in the negative form since this warning is enabled by
One comment from me, please add this only works with C and Objective-C
since this section is for all warnings.