This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR other/19328
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:44:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR other/19328
> > Tested on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11. Ok for main?
> No this is wrong, only the change to dg-require-alias should be required
> as it just changes this to be unsupported test. The warnings cause
> this to fail which is why the dg-require-alias is there.
I don't know why I got the warnings when I changed dg-require-alias
the first time. However, when I retried it in a new build from scratch I
didn't get the warnings and the test was unsupported.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)