This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix java failure and ada bootstrap failure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Cc: charlet at adacore dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 05 21:23:46 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix java failure and ada bootstrap failure
I must say that I'm a bit puzzled at this point: how do we arrange for
this to work with the 3.4.x compiler? Do we trick every function in
libgnarl into thinking that they have child functions?
I have no idea.