This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH][Ada] XFAIL ACATS c380004 and c953002
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:40:08 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH][Ada] XFAIL ACATS c380004 and c953002
I took the liberty to open and record PR numbers,
as well as disabling c953002 which currently
hangs on most common platforms, including x86 and x86_64.
c380004 was discussed on the gcc list.
Tested on x86 and x86_64, and I checked that cdd2a03 is still failing.
Ok to commit?
2005-01-07 Laurent GUERBY <email@example.com>
* ada/acats/tests/cxb/cxb3012.a: Remove tests failing (AI 242)
* ada/acats/norun.lst: add c380004 and c953002, add PR
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/testsuite/ada/acats/norun.lst,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -r1.2 norun.lst
--- ada/acats/norun.lst 29 Oct 2003 17:04:38 -0000 1.2
+++ ada/acats/norun.lst 7 Jan 2005 23:33:15 -0000
@@ -1,4 +1,8 @@
# Tests must be sorted in alphabetical order
-# cdd2a03: new Ada ruling not supported yet.
+# c380004: should be front-end compile time error, PR ada/18817
+# c953002: often hanging, PR ada/18820
+# cdd2a03: new Ada ruling not supported yet, PR ada/19323