This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix java failure and ada bootstrap failure
- From: ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca (James A. Morrison)
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Jan 2005 00:08:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix java failure and ada bootstrap failure
- References: <10501060220.AA06447@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> Add c953002 to testsuite/ada/acats/norun.lst. This is PR ada/18302.
> Can you take a look at that for me if you get a chance? It was passing
> at one point and something in the last few months broke it. I was sort
> of hoping it would go away as other code generation problems that showed up
> in the ACATS were fixed, but there aren't that many left, so it might be
> something unique to it. But I don't know the tasking RTS at all ...
A nice workaround for now would be either the patch by Michael
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-12/msg00576.html or the patch by me
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-12/msg00166.html so that the ACATS tests
timeout at some point.