This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid creating empty basic blocks in ifcvt.c
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:58:42 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid creating empty basic blocks in ifcvt.c
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> > 2005-01-03 Roger Sayle <email@example.com>
> > * ifcvt.c (find_if_case_1): Avoid creating an empty forwarder block,
> > if deleting the then-block allows the test-block to fallthru to the
> > else-block.
> Breaks Ada on ia64.
Just FYI, I've now identified the latent bug in rtl_delete_block that
causes this failure. I'm currently bootstrapping and regression testing
a fix on ia64-unknown-linux-gnu.