This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 12902: Still problems with unaligned SSE access (V4SF mode)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 04:15:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR 12902: Still problems with unaligned SSE access (V4SF mode)
- References: <41DBB20A.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 10:23:22AM +0100, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> There are still problems with unaligned SSE access. It looks that
> "sse_movhps" and "sse_movlps" patterns should be broken into load and
> store part, as it is now case with sse2_loadhpd/sse2_storehpd and
You're right. Testing a patch.