This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] PR 19182
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:01:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] PR 19182
- References: <41DB2CB7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 4, 2005, at 6:54 PM, Tobias Schlüter wrote:
Built and tested, ok?
Is setvbuf always available on all the targets which we support as
the host/build? Yes it is included in C89 but we don't require
a C89 host library, only a C89 compiler to bootstrap with.