This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix SRA and initializers
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:01:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix SRA and initializers
- References: <EA3F7C30-545F-11D9-95A4-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu> <20041229013611.GA7827@redhat.com> <C9CC00E5-5CDC-11D9-8F73-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu> <20050103205734.GA1116@redhat.com>
On Jan 3, 2005, at 3:57 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 11:38:53AM -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on ppc-darwin and made sure
the above testcase still passes.
Since you havn't given me a testcase I can try for myself,
see if the following works.
This almost worked, I had to change to make sure that we don't
dereference a null pointer; *list_p could be empty and not point any
where. After that fix, I was able to bootstrap with the patch.
+ if (ret)
if (ret && *list_p)
+ tree_stmt_iterator i;
+ size_t old, new, j;
+ old = num_referenced_vars;