This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR target/16304: AIX 4.x forward reference proble
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, china at thewrittenword dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:37:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR target/16304: AIX 4.x forward reference proble
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200501032258.j03Mwsh2018669@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
* The lists of pending declarations should in fact be Nathan's vectors,
using a tree_pair, rather than TREE_LISTs.
I'd thought of using Nathan's vectors but this support is only present
in 4.0. I'm trying a varray implementation using a tree_pair. I used
TREE_LISTs because the GC issues were simple.
For 3.4, I think a varray, or even a TREE_LIST, would be OK. For
mainline, though, we shouldn't be using TREE_LISTs for things like this,
now that we have better technology.