This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR target/16304: AIX 4.x forward reference proble
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, china at thewrittenword dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:58:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR target/16304: AIX 4.x forward reference proble
> * The lists of pending declarations should in fact be Nathan's vectors,
> using a tree_pair, rather than TREE_LISTs.
I'd thought of using Nathan's vectors but this support is only present
in 4.0. I'm trying a varray implementation using a tree_pair. I used
TREE_LISTs because the GC issues were simple.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)