This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,gfortran] Clean up unnecessary header files
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:31:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,gfortran] Clean up unnecessary header files
- References: <20041231185523.GA12259@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 10:55:23AM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> The attached patch removes unneeded header files. In partricular,
> many of the gfortran source files would include standard headers
> without the configure HAVE_*_H protection. Most of these files
> are properly handled in "system.h", so we should let "system.h"
> do its job. Additionally, gmp.h is included in gfortran.h and
> does not need to be specified in the individual trans*.c files.
> bubblestrap and regression tested on i386-*-freebsd6.0
Now, bootstrapped and regression tested on amd64-*-freebsd6.0