This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Put back change in s-arit64.adb
- From: ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca (James A. Morrison)
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- Date: 03 Jan 2005 13:05:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Put back change in s-arit64.adb
- References: <20050103161331.GT36764@adacore.com>
Arnaud Charlet <email@example.com> writes:
> Tested on x86-linux, committed on mainline.
> Put back change that got removed accidentally by previous check-in.
> This change fixed the failure of Double_Divide to properly detect overflow
> in the case where the largest negative number is divided by minus one.
> 2005-01-03 Robert Dewar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * s-arit64.adb (Double_Divide): Put back changes that got accidentally
> removed during the previous update (test properly for case of dividing
> largest negative number by -1, which generates overflow).
Was there a test case already posted for this problem?