This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping patches (4.0 regressions)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:49:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: ping patches (4.0 regressions)
- References: <1F6EC9BE-50A4-11D9-9FB0-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu><187E1588-56A7-11D9-9D38-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu><E5099399-5BA2-11D9-8F73-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> IMA and "extern inline" and --enable-intermodule bootstrap
How's the IMA testsuite? I'd be more comfortable about putting in such
patches if both the cases that should be rejected and those that should be
accepted were getting tested. In any case Zack as the expert on these
parts of c-decl.c may want to look at this patch (though likely not for
another couple of weeks).
> Speedup IMA
Perhaps Geoffrey Keating, having written the code for
cross-translation-unit type compatibility checking, could look at this?
I've certainly been leaving it for someone more familiar with that code.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)