This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping for PR 16584 [Documentation PATCH]
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:10:44 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Ping for PR 16584 [Documentation PATCH]
- References: <41D92B7C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> Could someone please review a documentation one-liner at:
Both the original text as well as the new one don't appear to be correct
English sentences. Shouldn't that be "For the xyz compiler..."?
With these changes, the patch seems fine to me, but I'm Cc:ing Richard
who is more familiar with this.