This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix 64-bit vectorization
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Ira Rosen <irar at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:42:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: fix 64-bit vectorization
- References: <20050102083842.GA19119@redhat.com>
> Seems this is affecting quite a few 64-bit targets, causing most
> of the vectorization tests to crash. I'm not sure if we didn't
> expect to see conversions here, or if it was thought that the
> STRIP_NOPS should take care of all of them, but this seems to do
> the trick for the moment.
> Tested on x86_64-linux.
Works on SPARC 64-bit too. We're left with only vect-65.c.