This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping patches (4.0 regressions)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:11:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: ping patches (4.0 regressions)
- References: <1F6EC9BE-50A4-11D9-9FB0-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu> <187E1588-56A7-11D9-9D38-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Time for my semi weekly ping of 4.0 regressions patches again.
This time a new years present for some people.
Old ones which I also pinged last three weeks (two of them are
already partly approved):
ICE jumping into statement expression
The middle-end part was approved waiting for a C front-end person
to approve the other part.
code bloat by 31% mainly by IV-OPT
The fold part was approved, just waiting for approval for the ivopt
distance vector loop depth tree-optimize/18792
Patches from last week:
IMA and "extern inline" and --enable-intermodule bootstrap
New patches from this week:
ARM-linux ICE with __builtin_apply, fixes libobjc building