This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix sparc bootstrap
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:51:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix sparc bootstrap
- References: <20041230004232.GA9921@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 02:48:10AM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Just to be sure: you're not talking about #undef/defining something in sol2.h
> and linux.h?
Certainly we could do that.
> Are you not unnecessarily pessimizing the Solaris case?
I'm not convinced that it's much of a pessimization.