This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC/Patch for PR fortran/17675
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sje at cup dot hp dot com, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:33:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC/Patch for PR fortran/17675
- References: <200412210034.QAA23042@hpsje.cup.hp.com> <28788957.1103664946726.JavaMail.email@example.com> <41D01A4C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Dec 31, 2004, at 7:18 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Indeed. But I was under the impression you Fortran folks were chasing
bugs on x86 lately, while this big regression was plaguing the RISC
Actually it does not plague all the RISC world, PPC is/was RISC.
It effects only targets where unaligned access causes an interrupt.