This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix PR 16819
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:40:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix PR 16819
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 03:23:23AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> The problem is that i386.c:function_arg() falls through from the
> BLKmode case to the [QHSD]Imode case, which is intentional, but then
> ends up passing the words <= cum->nregs test, because both sides are
> zero. So we end up returning (reg:BLK 0).
This is a bug, I think, but,
> * calls.c (load_register_parameters): Don't call use_regs when
> nregs is zero.
this is also ok.