This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Kill unused pointer in struct tree_decl
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:49:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Kill unused pointer in struct tree_decl
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 08:36 -0500, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> This one isn't a regression, but it is obvious and not possibly harmful,
> so i thought i'd submit it anyway.
> The alias_var field should have been deleted from struct tree_decl when
> tree-alias-common.[ch] went away, but was accidently overlooked
> Bootstrapped and regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> Okay for mainline?