This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:34:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0
- Organization: GNU
- References: <41BCF9EB.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 02:09, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Working with the SC, I have prepared revised release criteria for GCC
> 4.0, which are available here:
> These revisions include changes to the set of primary and secondary
> platforms to more accurately reflect the platforms currently thought to
> be important, and also include more realistic goals for validation.
> Comments are welcome, and we might make changes if there is sufficient
> momentum in a particular direction. However, I would suggest that you
> not spend too much energy picking nits; our release criteria are
> guidelines, not absolutes.
How come mips-elf is a primary platform, but arm-elf is only secondary?