This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:09:47 -0800
- Subject: Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Working with the SC, I have prepared revised release criteria for GCC
4.0, which are available here:
These revisions include changes to the set of primary and secondary
platforms to more accurately reflect the platforms currently thought to
be important, and also include more realistic goals for validation.
Comments are welcome, and we might make changes if there is sufficient
momentum in a particular direction. However, I would suggest that you
not spend too much energy picking nits; our release criteria are
guidelines, not absolutes.