This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap broken
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: irar at il dot ibm dot com, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:27:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: bootstrap broken
- References: <41ACB59C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041130230718.GA5039@redhat.com>
On Nov 30, 2004, at 6:07 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 06:02:04PM +0000, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
../../gcc/gcc/tree-vectorizer.c: In function 'vect_analyze_loop':
../../gcc/gcc/tree-vectorizer.c:4902: warning: 'tmp_dr' may be used
uninitialized in this function
make: *** [tree-vectorizer.o] Error 1
Your patch is my best guess too. Please go ahead and check it in,
and we'll have to let Ira figure out what he actually meant.
I applied it since I think Nathan is asleep (England) and I hate
bootstrap being broken (sorry about yesterday). But what happened
looks like Dorit misapplied Ira's patch because the patch which Ira
had posted had it correct.