This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3 PATCH] PR rtl-optimization/9771: Backport from mainline
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:21:20 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [3.3 PATCH] PR rtl-optimization/9771: Backport from mainline
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Roger Sayle wrote:
| PR rtl-optimization/9771 is a wrong-code regression on the 3.3 branch that
| has previously been fixed on mainline and the 3.4 branch. The following
| patch is a backport of the 3.4 fix to the gcc-3_3-branch so that this PR
| can finally be closed.
| The following patch has been tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu with a full
| "make bootstrap", all default languages except Ada, and regression tested
| with a top-level "make -k check" with no new failures.
| Ok to apply to the gcc-3_3-branch?