This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Clean up unreachable blocks after local_alloc
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:32:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Clean up unreachable blocks after local_alloc
- References: <200411292226.iATMQkTB027549@53v30g15.boeblingen.de.ibm.com>
On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 11:26:46PM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Local alloc then recognizes the register as being equivalent to the
> first value...
It's a shame that no one else recognized this beforehand.
> * passes.c (rest_of_handle_old_regalloc): Delete unreachable blocks
> if local_alloc modified jumps.