This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improvements to popping x87 stack in reg-stack.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:02:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improvements to popping x87 stack in reg-stack.c
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 01:21:52PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * reg-stack.c (change_stack): Improve algorithm used to pop regs
> off the stack to maximize ffreep usage and reduce fxch count.