This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[toplevel] libtool patch reapplied
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:22:05 -0500
- Subject: [toplevel] libtool patch reapplied
When an approved libtool patch that I committed on Wednesday was
mistakenly identified as causing a bootstrap problem on
i686-pc-linux-gnu. Not having time over the weekend to look into it, I
reverted it and a mudflap patch that was dependent on it.
After re-regression testing on an i686-pc-linux box with a clean tree, I
have reapplied the approved patch.
2004-11-29 Kelley Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libtool.m4 (AC_DEPLIBS_CHECK_METHOD): Re-import linux-gnu case
from CVS libtool to always pass_all.
* libjava/configure, libffi/configure, libobjc/configure,