This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Avoid charging TV_EXPAND for loop initialization and finalization
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:59:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: Avoid charging TV_EXPAND for loop initialization and finalization
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 11:43:15PM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> We are currently charging TV_EXPAND for things like look initialization
> and finalization -- which is clearly not a good idea.
Perhaps we should have a TV variable that covers all of the tree
optimizations? Then at least they'll be charged to "misc tree opts",
and there will be less confusion.