This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C/18479, visibility and structs and C
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:29:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C/18479, visibility and structs and C
- References: <59760A62-3F45-11D9-941D-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 07:51:47PM -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * c-common.c (handle_visibility_attribute): When the type decl
> is really a identifier node, warn about being ignored and return.
> + warning ("%qs attribute ignored on types",
> + IDENTIFIER_POINTER (name));
warning ("%qE ...", name);