This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix i386-k*bsd-gnu fix (w/ChangeLog)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Robert Millan <rmh at debian dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>,glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:19:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix i386-k*bsd-gnu fix (w/ChangeLog)
- References: <20040923103041.GA34730@khazad.dyndns.org> <20041127113328.GG10340@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <20041129173439.GA92580@khazad.dyndns.org>
> Sorry for the hassle, but I don't understand. This patch has been in CVS
> for a while and nobody reported breakage (to my knowledge).
I can confirm that it broke bootstrap on x86_64-*-linux. But Jakub fixed the
breakage pretty quickly so I guess very few people noticed it.