This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up tree_redirect_edge_and_branch.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:13:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up tree_redirect_edge_and_branch.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 08:33 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to speed up tree_redirect_edge_and_branch.
> The result of find_edge is needed only in the "then" arm of the "if"
> statement shown in the patch.
> The patch simply moves the call to find_edge to the "then" arm.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-29 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * tree-cfg.c (tree_redirect_edge_and_branch): Call find_edge
> only when needed.