This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: For the record: fix to PR/18662
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: giovannibajo at libero dot it, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:55:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: For the record: fix to PR/18662
- References: <10411291403.AA27427@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 09:03 -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> FYI, the cvs->bugzilla bridge does not understand the syntax
> "PR/nnnnn". You should use either "PR nnnnn" or "PR component/nnnnn"
> (or others which are not common in GCC usage).
> Will do. Note that I copied that style from another entry with the
> same syntax (this is how I usually figure out the right way todo such
> things), so others may need to be corrected as well.
It only doesn't understand it because i made the regex a little strict
to not catch false entries. At the point the other uses of this were
committed, it quite possibly understood that form.
It actually understands PR /nnnnn now (note the space).
The perl regex it uses is:
(The not A|a is there because it was matching something it shouldn't. I
honestly forget what it is now, though :P)