This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 19/n
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:00:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 19/n
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 07:48 -0500, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 00:38 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> > * tree-ssa.c (ssa_redirect_edge): Use PHI_CHAIN in the "for"
> > loop.
Hmm, I had forgotten about the freeze. Maybe this could wait for 4.1.
It is an obvious fix, but we are in a freeze after all. Mark, what do
you think? (Patch at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-